King Tonto, a reality TV show showcasing the life, walks and works of Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh since the fall of her marriage might not be allowed to air, this we found out yesterday after Oladunni Churchill, the ex husband of Tonto got his Lawyer’s involved to fight for his son who also features in the show.
Despite the orders and the moves by Churchill, nothing seems to be stopping Tonto from going ahead with the campaign for the show.
The actress in an indirect response to all who have been asking what would happen now since her baby daddy is bent on stopping the show, posted the one minute campaign video on her page telling the fans to watch out.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Untold story of Nigeria’s King of Money, Victor Okafor, EzeEgo 1 of Ihiala – How he died, His kids, mansions & more (Photos)
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- Photos of Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will completely leave you speechless (With Photos)
- History of Aso Rock Presidential Villa & mind blowing photos you’ve never seen before
- Meet Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson’s brothers and sisters – Childhood, parents, family history, twin sister rumour and much more (With Pics)
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)