I don’t care about the judgement right now. Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time. I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.
I took Miso-fem, 800mg vag*nally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.
On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.
I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.
On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vag*nally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood.
What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Untold story of Nigeria’s King of Money, Victor Okafor, EzeEgo 1 of Ihiala – How he died, His kids, mansions & more (Photos)
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- Photos of Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will completely leave you speechless (With Photos)
- History of Aso Rock Presidential Villa & mind blowing photos you’ve never seen before
- Meet Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson’s brothers and sisters – Childhood, parents, family history, twin sister rumour and much more (With Pics)
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)