Highest paid Nigerian musicians: It’s no doubt that 2017 was a phenomenal year for Nigerian entertainment and musicians in particular. From one sold out event to another. Even wedding were sold out (According to our brother, Oritsefemi). Well, considering the recession Nigeria faced last year, one would think that our musicians will clamp down on the their charges, but no! Not at all. In fact, there has been an increase in most of our celebs’ performance fees compared to 2016/2017. Enough with the “many talks”, let’s intimate you on the budget you’d be looking at to get any of the top musicians to perform in an event you want them featured in.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- LADIES: 5 Foods you can insert into your vag*na to fight infections
- 6 dress tips for ladies visiting their inlaws for the first time – Please take note of #3 & #6 (With Pics)
- Doctor sleeps with married woman during abortion while her husband waits outside
- Things ladies think about while preparing to sleep with a guy for the first time
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- Annie and 2face’s Love Story – How they met at age 15, their break up, proposal, babymama drama and marriage
- All you need to know about Dbanj’s beautiful wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, how she met Dbanj, her family, marriage & more – You need to see celeb her sister is dating (With Pics)