Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah has revealed why she finds it annoying when younger men in their twenties toast her. Empress Njamah, who is still single, said she usually feels awkward whenever a younger man shows interest in her so she tries to avoid that. The actress told Punch, “A lot of men in their twenties say they admire me and want to date me. I am sure most of them think I am really young. Sometimes, I find it annoying because if they know my actual age, they wouldn’t come close or show interest in me.
“When people say I look like a lady in her twenties, I just smile. I am actually in my thirties. When people ask me what I do to look the way I do, I struggle to give an answer. I guess it is just the grace of God because I don’t do anything special.”
On her plans for 2018, Njamah said she would rather allow things to happen naturally, saying that she had never been comfortable about revealing her plans to the public.
“For people who know me well, I don’t talk too much. I believe actions speak louder than words and that has been my approach to life.
“I am satisfied with all that I achieved last year. I am also an entrepreneur. I have a boutique where I sell ladies’ wear and accessories. I wouldn’t be honest if I say there are no challenges, but I thank God for the strength to overcome them.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Watch as Zambian man turns into snake after being arrested by South African Police (Video and Photo)
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- 14 photos of Cynthia Morgan that’ll give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- List of courses to study in Nigerian universities if you want to get a VERY good job – You will start making crazy money even before NYSC if you study #4