A man identified as Azubuike Okoye has revealed how his wife almost ruined his life after looting his properties and eloping with school boyfriend abroad. According to the man, the wife also abandoned their son whom was taken care of by their neighbour while he traveled to buy some goods.
Read the report shared by the Humans of Abuja on behalf of the man who has now forgiven his wife.
My decision not to listen to my family has almost ruined my life.
I met her four years ago, I thought she was an Angel sent to me by God,immediately I went ahead to see her family and perform the necessary rites, and after eight months of our traditional wedding we got wedded in the church. After our first child a Boy, I was so happy that I to ask her to quit her Job and I opened a branch of my business for her, deal on Fabrics at Wuse market, I gave her access to everything she wants, but she gave me the shock of my life last year when I traveled to go and buy goods upon my arrival I only found my son with my Neighbor at my House.
He narrated to me how he came back from the market and found my son Sitting outside and crying and he haven’t seen my wife since two weeks , I thought that was all until the next day that I went to the market I opened my shop it was empty and I went to her own, it was empty,I almost killed myself but thank God I didn’t.
I called her it was switched off, I later got to know that she eloped with her school boyfriend to Abroad, my family actually kicked against me getting married to her but I only thought my sisters were just being jealous and insecure because I am the only male child but I never knew they saw what I never saw in her.
Thank God I have moved on, I have forgiven her and I wish her well in her new found love and home, as for me all I have got to do now is to secure my sons future and make sure he doesn’t lack anything nor make same mistake I made.
Some women are the reason why people tag ladies gold diggers,she only got married to me to steal from me. Please my advice to every single man out there don’t be blindfolded by love, while in love try and also listen to your family their reasons might be genuine.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Check out photos of the most dreaded cultist, Don Waney’s ginormous mansion – Human skulls, Weapons, Cannabis and more found inside (PHOTOS)
- All you need to know about Davido’s father, Dr. Deji Adeleke – His mansions, luxury cars, private jets, net worth & more (With Pics)
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- Willow Smith has grown into a beautiful lady – Check out her beach photos
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 9 awkward photos of Nigerian celebrities that will make you shiver – This will shock you!
- 7 types of friends to avoid if you want to succeed this year – Flee from #2 immediately you read this