Although Paw Paw has addressed the rumoured beef, saying that there is no hostility between himself and Iheme, this shoutout will go a long way to shut down the rumours. It’s Osita Iheme’s birthday yesterday, February 20, and his ‘twinnie,’ Aki, has sent him a birthday shoutout on social media.
Chinedu Ikedieze took to Instagram to write a touching birthday note to his friend and partner in crime, both on and off screen. See his post below:
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)