A Facebook user identified as Cyprian Stephanie Ginika, took to the platform to seek for advice from Nigerians after her boyfriend was sentenced to 15 years in prison abroad, yet he insists she waits for him. According to the 29-year-old confused woman, she met the guy when she was much younger, during her IT, and after a while, he travelled abroad and she stopped hearing from him. She later heard that he was indicted.
He was eventually sentenced to 15 years in prison and he is begging her to wait for him for 15 years after which he will return and pay her bride price. She also said he has vehemently objected to her marrying another man, though he hasn’t married her traditionally, in court or in church.
He also gave her a second suggestion, which is to come abroad and visit him in prison so he can get her pregnant then she will birth his child.
Read her story in full below;
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 11 Nigerian Child Stars of the 1990s’ and 2000s’ you won’t recognise today – #7 is a cheerful giver & #5 recently married (With Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)