Nigerian popstar and DMW boss, Davido is a happy man at the moment as two of his 2017 monster hit singles; IF and FALL hit Diamond and Platinum certifications in sales. The ‘FIA’ crooner shared pictures of his certification plaques and wrote;
‘IF’ Is officially Diamond and ‘FALL’ is officially Platinum in sales!!! My ?’s finallly came in as well! GOD IS REAL!! ???! Thank you Guys for making this happen!! just gettin started!!! Bless to my team’.
Just so you know, when a song goes platinum in sales, it means the record has sold 1 million or more copies while for diamond in sales, it means 500,00 units.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)