Footballer Obafemi Martins, shared the above photo of his wife Abigail to wish her a happy birthday. Obafemi Martins and Abigail Barwuah, the sister of footballer, Mario Balloteli, recently the knot secretly. Abigail now refers to herself as Mrs Martins on social media. They started dating in 2012. The couple have one child named Kendrick, born in 2013. The striker plies his trade for Chinese Super League side, Shanghai Shenhua where he will be earning over N1.4b ($6.6 million) in his first year.
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 11 Nigerian Child Stars of the 1990s’ and 2000s’ you won’t recognise today – #7 is a cheerful giver & #5 recently married (With Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)