According to source, yesterday’s incident happened at about 7:30 am. The identity card found on the man showed that he was studying Economics in UNILAG and had the matriculation number 119081228. .
According to eyewitnesses, Abolade and the final year students were on their phones, oblivious of their surrounding.
It was gathered that the train was on full speed but on seeing the now dead Abolade, the driver kept honking and people around the railway were shouting to get Abolade’s attention but he was too distracted by his phone.
“He was looking into his phone and pressing it. The train was honking but he did not hear. People were also shouting, he just checking his phone. By the time he raised his head up, he was already hit by the railway. There was no how he could have survived it” one of the eyewitnesses said.
While some said Abolade had earphones on, others said he was checking his phone but had no earphone plugged into his ears. Strangely, his phone was stolen immediately the accident happened. Sympathisers who wanted to check his phone contact so they can notify his relatives could not find his phone.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- If you notice any of these signs, all he wants to do is sleep with you and dump you
- 7 celebrities Davido helped to become rich & famous – Most of you thought Olamide helped Lil Kesh (With Pics)
- 15 Instagram accounts that prove the world is doomed (With Pictures)
- See inside “King of Money” Victor Okafor Ezego’s mansion, palace, property and graveyard (Photos and Video)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 9 things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 10 hidden details about the wedding dress Queen Elizabeth wore in 1947 – It still remains one of the most expensive wedding gowns after 70years (Photos)