Talk about names, and members of the Kardashian clan will sure make it to your list with their unique way of naming their kids. Kylie Jenner, who just welcomed a baby girl with her boyfriend Travis Scott, has finally named her baby. Recall that Kylie Jenner explained her decision to keep her pregnancy a secret, while simultaneously announcing the baby’s birth on Instagram.
“I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” she wrote. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world. I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how. There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned. I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness.”
However after the baby’s arrival announcement her millions of fans and followers, what was running through everyone’s mind was the baby’s name.
Taking to Twitter in their droves, many people think she has been named Butterfly, after she dropped series of big hints.
Not only are there butterflies in the baby’s nursery, but Kylie Jenner, 20, and Travis, 25, have had matching butterfly tattoos done. He also has a song called Butterfly Effect and a few of the winged creatures were on her baby shower cake.
She posted a butterfly emoji on Twitter back in May as she left her fans guessing. Kylie also stepped out wearing a necklace which was embellished with the little critters, which she clutched tenderly with her hand.
Thanks to “clues” in her 11-minute video chronicling her pregnancy and social media posts by mom Kris Jenner, quite a few Twitter followers think they’ve figured it out. The name they’ve landed on: Mariposa, Spanish for “butterfly.”
E! reports that if Butterfly is a little too out there for the couple, Twitter already has some other names covered, too.
Kylie Jenner could have named her daughter Monarch, which also fits in the whole butterfly realm.
But perhaps the most notable piece of evidence regarding the baby’s name came from none other than her grandmother, Kris Jenner
Even more interesting is the fact that the lip kit is called “Posie K.”
Kris wrote, “So cute! One of my favorite @kyliecosmetics shades!! Posie K is launching as a limited edition trio set to celebrate the second anniversary! Feb 5 on KylieCosmetics.com.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 11 Nigerian Child Stars of the 1990s’ and 2000s’ you won’t recognise today – #7 is a cheerful giver & #5 recently married (With Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)