Nollywood actress, Lola Margaret, who is now an ex-convict because of her incident with the US Police over a financial fraud case she was involved in has been deported. The actress was arrested after a strong surveillance was placed on her bank account.According to reports, the Yoruba actress had suspicious amounts of money wired into her bank account.She constantly withdrew the money thereby drawing the attention of detectives.
Hints have it that the actress has since been released and deported back to Nigeria.
Considering the gravity of her actions, the actress has decided to relocate to Ibadan from Lagos where she formerly resided.
Currently the actress is maintaining a low profile as she is yet to attend any public function.
She hopes to re-brand herself and stage a strong come back to the industry.
Lola Margaret is also a film Producer and Director.
Her career came into limelight after she starred as the lead character in the movie Bisola Alan.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)