Angel who spoke to Pulse said after his eviction, he realised that most of the housemates’ interactions were not shown to the viewers.
Recall that, Angel and Ahneeka, both strategic partners, were evicted from the house after scoring the lowest votes.
He said, ”Obviously I realized when I came out hat, much of the content that was gathered could not be shown.
”So most of our interactions were not televised.”
When asked who the best couple in the house was, the Bayelsa- born ex-housemate said Nina and Miracle were into honest relationship.
According to him, when Nina started hanging out with Miracle, she changed, saying she started making genuine changes and effort.
See video below
Angel of Big Brother Naija has revealed that a lot of conversations in the house were not televised. He went on to reveal his best couple in the house.#BBNaija #PulseNigeria pic.twitter.com/M4dd5kNqae
— Pulse Nigeria (@PulseNigeria247) March 9, 2018
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)