“I want the man that will have me to be dark-complexioned and handsome. He must be God fearing, and most importantly rich, because money makes me wet. In fact, rich men make me wet,” she said
When asked when she will be ready to date and get deflowered, the actress said: “For now, boyfriends can wait, my career and business come first. But rich guys can get close on a neutral relationship, and let’s see where it would lead to.”
Ms Anyawu, who is the only daughter in a family of five, has a couple of good movies to her credit. “I started acting two years ago, but I’m so lucky to have started with a good role, which fetched me N25,000. Later, I did my own productions, which include ‘War For Love’, ‘A Minute Decision’, ‘Hunted Bride’ and many more,” she disclosed.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)