The father of former reality star,model and actress, TBoss, has revealed that he spent quite a huge amount of money in sending her and and her siblings to school. This revelation came after some social media users were taking the side of TBoss in the dispute she currently has with her father in which he placed a curse on any man that marries her.
The curse by TBoss’ father reads:
“When destiny smiles on someone, he forgets that there is life elsewhere. If I look like a roasted goat on my wedding day, that’s cool but that writer will soon become a resident of a subcity where people with severed limbs, broken bones, amputations, stinking blind and lame reside. THIS IS A PROMISE.”
“I live a humble, private life and did not intimate TBoss or any of her siblings of my plan to remarry in accordance with my tradition/custom. Furthermore, I did not make public or post anything about my marriage.”
“I am starting a new beginning and clearing the slate of all the wrong decisions I made in my life. I just want to forget Tokunbor (TBoss) and her siblings and start life afresh for all its worth. If and wherever Tboss and any of her siblings gets married, it shall be without my blessings and woe unto the man or the woman who marries any of them. So shall it be by the power vested on me by God Almighty”.
After all these, TBoss fought dirty with her followers on Instagram, with one of the comments that claimed her father is a Humble man. See some screenshots below;
A follower then noted, that he doesn’t see anything humble about Engr. Idowu. She wrote;
“I don’t see anything humble about a man who cursed children from a previous marriage. Children he hasn’t had a relationship with in years. People should minnd their business”.
Then Engr. Idowu responded thus: “Who says? Did your father spend in total to a million naira for your University Education? I spent well over N2 million on TBoss’ brother’s UNiversity education within 3 years, and stopped in May, last year, because of his unruly behaviour. I paid all TBoss and her siblings primary and secondary schools fees and fought for them to have scholarship to study abroad. And occasionally sent them money for their sustenance.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)