Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, TBoss, was dragged into a war of words on Instagram with her followers, over her father’s wedding. This comes after her father Engr. Vincent Idowu, a Civil Engineering lecturer at Ambrose Ali University, married a 400 level student of the school few days ago.
In what seems like a shade meant for her father, came after she shared a post on her Instagram page which read ‘some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family’.
In an IG exchange, TBoss blast her followers who questioned her upbringing and her alleged proud personality.
Here’s a screenshot of the chat below;
She shared the below post after enabling the comment section of her Instagram page which she disable yesterday.
TBoss wrote in a new post;
“I’d be lying if I said I’ve totally attained maturity As it’s a Looong journey I admit, but 1 which I have already begun. A step at a time is all I need. #baby-steps #imbetterthangood #blessedbyTheMostHigh #Allthatconcernsmeisbeingperfected”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)