Nollywood actor and philanthropist, Williams Uchemba, who is popular for most of his comedy skits on Instagram, has opened up on the secrets behind his big achievements. According to the actor, his lofty ideas and business innovations come as a result of the zeal he has to succeed in life.
“About 80 per cent of my ideas, inspirations and the path to follow for the future come from my bathroom. That’s why I felt it’s only fair to make it my second office solely because of its importance. I realised that it is good to get new ideas and business innovations every now and then, but what is more impactful and key is; when you pen them down and start making plans to execute them.
If you leave an idea in your mind long enough and do nothing about it, it fizzles out with time, and most times that idea leaves you and goes to another person ready and hungry to execute it.”
The entertainer also talked about having an idea and procrastinating about it.
“One of the keys to greatness is; don’t just get ideas and chill about it, get on your laptop or notepad and get to work as fast as possible, because I have come to realise that procrastination is the mother of failure and unfulfilled dreams. The shortest pen is far greater than the longest memory. Don’t ever take where your ideas comes from for granted because that is where the beginning of dominion is birthed.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)