Yvonne also noted that it is a recent photo as she is still in fact breastfeeding.
Errrmm yea…I’m still breastfeeding
When the actress finally unveiled the face of her daughter on the magazine cover debut with Agoo Magazine, Yvonne Nelson talked about being a mother which she said is an answered prayer… she also talked about her critics, co-parenting and more in the April edition of Agoo Magazine.
“People have been saying all sorts about why I’m having a baby whilst I’m not married. This is an answered prayer for me, they have no idea. Maybe one day they’ll get to hear my story.” She said
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)