Today brings to an end the 2018 edition of the reality television show, Big Brother Naija tagged ‘Double Wahala.’ In the course of the show, which has lasted for 90 days, viewers were exposed to different dramas. The overall winner of the show would go home with the N45 million grand prize today, Sunday, March 22, 2018.
The finalists include, Alex, Nina and Cee-c.
Others are Tobi and Miracle.
We bring to you five key talking points of the show.
1. Reentrance of Anto and Khloe:
They were not readmitted to play as fake housemates; but according to Ebuka, they were there like other housemates to chase the grand prize.
2. Eviction of Bambam: The eviction of female housemate, Bambam, was arguably, one of the shocking moments of the show. Bambam was the only housemate evicted in a form of disqualification.
Big Brother sent Bambam packing immediately after the Saturday night party. Her lover, Teddy A, followed her the next day.
3. The pairing game: This year, Big Brother made sure that the 20 housemates became very close to each other. While some left the show as lovers, Nina and Miracle have continued their love in the house.
Anto and Lolu, Bambam and Teddy A were other housemates that left the show still glued to each other. Along the line, some of the housemates even confessed to have shifted focus from the cash to love.
4. Teddy A and Bambam- sex in the toilet: This will remain a major topic even when the show finally comes to an end today. Viewers of next year’s edition will surely look out for characters such as Teddy A and Bambam. Although the pictures were not crystal clear, but the two housemates in question neither denied or gave in.
How long does her smile last? This is one of the questions that crop up each time her name is mentioned.
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c will remain a big talking point till the next edition.
She was a hard nut to crack to other housemates. This housemate fought with virtually all the co-contestants.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)