This morning, Housemates, Miracle, Lolu and Nina had a conversation about Cee-C constant talk and fight in her sleep. According to Lolu, he says Cee-C talks as if she’s having a conversation with someone and even fights in her sleep.
Nina agreed with Lolu, adding that CeeC needs prayers.
However, Miracle said she needs to stop eating and drinking late.
Moments later, Cee-C and Nina had a talk over Cee-C’s constant talking and fighting in her sleep.
In response, Cee-C said
“Its because of the issues i’m having.It’s something that happens subconsciously. A continuation of whatever happens during the day or week. My mum actually took me to church for prayers in the past. So I was told to stop playing too much .It’s not spiritual. I am mentally,physically,emotionally stressed. I can understand why i’m always talking in my dream. I’m dealing with a lot”
Nina then said Miracle suggested Cee-C stop eating late as it could be a contributing factor.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)