All glory to God for giving us the grace to celebrate you today and Always. You are standing firm on the solid rock my KING therefore you will never sink. You will always succeed in all you do in Jesus Name. Ori lo je,o ni di iru loruko Jesu. Thank you for always being there for us all. The Lord will always be there for you.
You will live longer in good health and abundant wealth. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!! @jjcskillz love you#birthdayboy #eniolorunyan #apataloje #eyintobaforisapata #fifonifo #longlifeandprosperity #jjcskillz
According to the actress, her job did not only bring her wealth, it also brought her to meet the love of her life.
Her husband, JJC Skillz who had once stated that he was wary of any kind of emotional attachment, but surprisingly got married to Funke Akindele. In his defence, he said:
“In life, when you find the right person, nobody needs to tell you to settle down. It is like finding God; you may be a bad boy in the club today, and the next day, you’re in front of the church shouting ‘Halleluyah.’ Nobody can determine when that change will happen, and I’m very happy that it has happened to me”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)