The traditional wedding of former Governor of Cross River state, Donald Duke’s daughter, Xerona to Derin Phillps aka DJ Caise, the son of Chief (Mrs.) Teju Phillips and grandson of international businessman, Chief Deinde Fernandez happened over the weekend.
The wedding took place at their private residence in Calabar, Cross River State, where only close family, friends, and dignitaries were present.
Dignitaries at the wedding include Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II HRM. Edidem Ekpa, Obong of Calabar, billionaire businessman Aliko Dangote, former Ogun state governor Segun Osoba, Senator Florence Ita-Giwa and among others.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)