Mo Abudu is the CEO of Ebony Life TV and also a prolific filmmaker. She hosted John Boyega, a Nigerian born Hollywood star to a dinner party after he announced his intention for Nollywood. Top Nollywood stars and colleagues of Ebony Life CEO were present at the dinner for Boyega. Also present was Temide, the daughter of Mo Abudu who is also her mother’s right hand.
Reminiscing on the event, Mo shared some photos from the evening on her page and in one of the photos, she was seated between her daughter and the 26 year old successful Boyega.
Trust Nigerians not to let it slide as they sharply detected what looked like matchmaking moves and a couple of comments mentioned it.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)