Nigerian music artiste Mr Eazi has signed a label licensing deal with Universal Music Group Africa. The singer inked the partnership on Wednesday on behalf of his Banku Music record label. The licensing deal gives UMGA the right to promote and sell songs by the ‘Pour Me Water’ singer across Africa.
Mr Eazi made the announcement on Wednesday via an Instagram post thanking “everyone that made it happen”.
He wrote, “Major pim pim alert – Today as CEO of my label Banku Music, I just signed a label licensing deal with @UMGSA, Banku Music/UMG Africa will jointly release my new project (Life is Eazi Vol 2 Lagos To London) in Africa.”
Both companies will jointly release Mr Eazi’s forthcoming project ‘Life is Eazi Vol 2: Lagos To London’.
View the post below.
Major Pim Pim Alert – Today as CEO of my Label Banku Music, i just signed a Label Licensing Deal with @UMGSA , Banku Music/UMG Africa will Jointly Release My New Project (Life is Eazi Vol 2 Lagos To London) in Africa!!! Big up everyone that made this Happen! #Godwave #HappyBoyTour #Godwave ( @elbama1 @umgnigeria )
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)