See photos below:
As of March 2018, he had an estimated net worth of US$14.1 billion.
Dangote is ranked by Forbes magazine as the 100th-richest person in the world and the richest in Africa, and peaked on the list as the 23rd-richest person in the world in 2014.
He surpassed Saudi-Ethiopian billionaire Mohammed Hussein Al Amoudi in 2013 by over $2.6 billion to become the world’s richest person of African descent.
Dangote is married, with three children, and lives in Lagos, Nigeria.
He has been married four times, and his first three marriages ended in divorce.
He has a total of 3 children from these marriages.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)