“Malian Spiderman” who saved a child in Paris joins the French fire brigade, to earn N250k per month
22-year-old Mamoudou Gassama, the Malian immigrant who scaled an apartment building in Paris to save the life of a dangling 4-year-old has joined the fire brigade after he was rewarded for his brave act.
French President Emmanuel Macron granted the hero “Spiderman” French citizenship and was offered to an enrollment to be a firefighter at the French fire service.
On Tuesday, Gassama visited the Paris Fire Brigade headquarters and Champerret fire station and also met with the Paris fire brigade commander general Jean-Claude Gallet.
The athletic Malian received his temporary residence permit at the prefecture of Bobigny, northeast of Paris and reportedly signed up for a 10-month internship with the Paris fire and rescue services, expected to pay close to 600 euros (N251,471.10) a month.
- 15 Reasons why Meghan Markle will never last as a Royal – She might turn out to be another Princess Diana (With Pics)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- 15 Royal benefits Meghan Markle will enjoy after marrying Prince Harry – Her wardrobe allowance alone is worth MILLIONS (With Pics)
- 15 photos that prove Cee-C is the most attractive and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018