9. Chronic fatigue
Always tired? It may be an indication that your metabolism is in flux. It can also impact the amount of exercise you get and your appetite. There are a lot of reasons why people might be tired all the time, and it might even be a serious disorder like chronic fatigue syndrome. That alone can be fatal. And if you’re finding you’re always exhausted? You might want to see a doctor and determine if it’s a symptom of a greater problem.
10. Pauses in breathing
If you’ve noticed changes in breathing patterns, it can be a sign that something is off. Specifically, if you or someone you know ceases to breathe for stretches at a time — either while awake or asleep — take it as a warning. This is common with people who suffer from sleep apnea, which can be fatal if not properly handled, says WebMD. Look for breathing pattern changes, and be wary of them.
By Sam Becker, cheatsheet
- 15 Reasons why Meghan Markle will never last as a Royal – She might turn out to be another Princess Diana (With Pics)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- 15 Royal benefits Meghan Markle will enjoy after marrying Prince Harry – Her wardrobe allowance alone is worth MILLIONS (With Pics)
- 15 photos that prove Cee-C is the most attractive and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018