Musician, Small Doctor has penned a heartfelt letter to his mother in celebration of mother’s day. In the letter, he recalled the struggles he and his mum passed through and how it all ended in him becoming the champion he is today.
Small Doctor wrote:
“I Ruined Your Multi Million Naira Business Out Of Negligence, I Was Out Of The House To Sleep Under Bridges (Due To Reasons Best Known To We Both), You Always Come To Check On Me At School, I Gave You Sleepless Nights, I Couldn’t Remember How Many Times You Beat And Cried Telling Me To Stop Hawking Sachet Waters / Conductor / Bike Rider That Your Friends Do See Me And They Make Jest Of You (But Man Must Chop), You Faced All The Challenges Alone, You Paid Our School Fees With Your Salary Leaving You With The Penny You Earn From Extra Coaching, Kai I Remember That Accident I Had On Bike .
I Gave You A Tough Time (I Know) .Happy Mothers Day Obinrin Bi Okunrin (iya TEACHER). I Know You Are Not The Type That Wants To Be Publicized But Your Account Will Apologize For This On My Behalf, How I See This Picture Sef I No Know And If My Aunty Gets To Show You This Cos I Know Say She No Fit See And Keep Quiet, I Just Want You To Know You Raised A CHAMPION… Let’s Build More Schools. Momma I Just Needed To Do This (Mi O Ni Se Be Mo)iyanu MASHELE SOONEST I OWE YOU TILL FADE I Want To Give Birth To You As My DAUGHTER HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.”
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 4 reasons why Davido and Chioma shouldn’t be your ‘Relationship Goals’