Tragedy was averted on the Third Mainland Bridge in the early hours of Wednesday, June 13th 2018. 24 passengers in a commercial bus were saved yesterday morning after the bus almost plunged into the Lagos lagoon under the third mainland bridge. According to eyewitnesses, the bus conveying 24 persons including the driver and conductor, was heading towards Lagos Island when it somersaulted on the Third Mainland Bridge but was prevented from plunging into the Lagos Lagoon by the crash barrier on the side of the road.
The victims have been evacuated from the scene by men of the LASEMA response unit and are receiving medical attention at a state owned hospital.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018