4. Listen to Your Partner
Listen to your partner as if what they are saying is the most important thing you will ever hear.
Pay attention to your partner and really listen to them about what there day has been like. The baby can wait. It won’t be harmed in any way if you acknowledge your partner first.
5. Make out time for sex
Sex is an important part of every relationship and having kids might limit the romance but just because you’re married doesn’t mean you can’t make a hot date.
Get someone to watch the kids and kick it with your partner just like you did back in the day.
- 15 surprisingly strict rules The Royals have to follow when they travel – The Queen doesn’t even have a passport & she can go anywhere in the world (With Pics)
- 10 shocking things Meghan Markle had to give up after marrying Prince Harry – She can never be an Actress again (Photos)
- See photos of the French Pornstar rumoured to be Drake’s babymama
- Checkout the most stylish Nigerian rich kids – Tobi sure knows how to spend his father’s money (PHOTOS)
- 10 Nigerian male celebrities that love to show off their kids On Social Media – We all know Davido is a family man (Photos)