A 32-year-old man has been arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) in Nasarawa State for allegedly beating his mother to a state of coma. The Commandant of NSCDC in the state, Muhammed Gidado Fari, said the suspect, Obey Samuel, was arrested for beating his biological mother “without any provocation.”
Samuel however denied the allegation. He said, “I did not beat her but I know that when I came back from a night club at that time I was drunk I just locked her up in her room.”
- The top 10 fastest celebrity divorces of all time – Number 1 lasted for just 6hours! Yes 6hours (With Pics)
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 9 super successful Nigerian celebrities who got richer from their side businesses – You won’t believe #4 is the owner of a popular company (With Pics)