The Federal Government has declared Friday, 15th and Monday, 18th June as public holidays to celebrate this year’s Eid-el Fitr. This was confirmed by the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau, on Monday, in a statement signed by the Permanent Secretary of the ministry, Dr M. B. Umar.
He congratulated the Muslim faithfuls on a successful completion of the Ramadan.
The Minister also enjoined all Nigerians to use the occasion of the celebration to pray for the peace, unity, prosperity and stability of the nation.
Dambazau urged all Nigerians to be inspired by the virtues gained during the Holy Month of Ramadan to live a life of sacrifice, charity and love for one another.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018