Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has no regrets about being a single mum. Uche who split from her husband months after their traditional wedding in 2014, shared beautiful photos with her daughter, writing;
Dear , @princess_mildred my First Daughter ( Adam) I love you beyond words can explain. You are the true essence of my Existence, My Second Chance In Life,my Guardian Angel .
I know why you are here with me, God sent you to Assure me of his Undying love for me , to protect me & give me Security. When the world looks so bleak and impossible, you hold my hands in Assurance .
When the devil tried to destroy me and make me desolate, you Came and gave me fulfillment. Thank you for All you Do for me my Angel, all you do that you might not know you do! I’m happy I didn’t take the Advice to Abort you. I would have been long dead and buried by now too.
Thank you for coming into my life, for looking after me , for praying for me and comforting me. I feel blessed to have you and I am proud to be A Single Mother to you against all odds. I Love you Princess Mildred Chinagorom Ogbodo #goddess #countingmyblessings #assurance #angel #mother #daughter #godslove #undying #strength #motherhood #fashion #bespoke #needlekraft #dontcomeclosemykidwillfightyou
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018