Earlier, we reported Nkechi Blessing Sunday got into a fight with fellow actress, Juliet Ibrahim after the former got a ‘hot slap’ from Comedian Arole that left a mark on her face on set.
Not long after, she shared the video and her reaction on Instagram and Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim commented on the post saying Nkechi should not have stopped the Director.
According to her, stopping the shoot means she would have to take the slap one more time, “I’d rather endure, and after the scene, I’ll go and cry.”
However, Nkechi replied:
With dis kind of slap,Den one Idiot said am not suppose to cut d Director Because am a professional?…Aunty better don’t even come near meSlap that left me deaf for 10mins @officialarole I love you Still tho
Juliet Ibrahim has now responded back to her, she fired back in a long post.
Here is what she wrote:
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018
Discussion about this post