Not much is known about rapper, Chibuzor Azubuike, aka Phyno’s love life. The artiste rarely flaunts women and unlike many of his colleagues who have baby mamas, nothing of such has been associated with him.
However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, the rapper spoke about the type of lady he fancies. He said,
“On the surface, I like a girl who is beautiful. But I cannot stand a lousy girl. I like someone who is industrious and can think for herself. For me, it is more about the person’s character and not the physical qualities; that can fade away at any time.”
On why not much has been heard about his love life, he said,
“My love life is private to me and it shouldn’t be a topic for public discussion. As a celebrity, there are a few things about me that are not out there already, but I still strive to keep certain things private. I am not one to bare it all on social media.”
Explaining how he gets inspiration for his songs, Azubuike said,
“The funny thing is that I get inspiration from a variety of things and places. I am basically inspired by everything around me.”
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018