“If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away” – Stella Damasus reacts to Daniel Ademinokan and Doris Simeon’s reunion
Last night, Stella Damasus’ husband, Daniel Ademinokan, got a lot of fans talking after releasing photos of a reunion meet with ex-wife Doris Simeon and son, David. Some online users queried him for restraining Doris from her son and queried his new wife, Stella for destroying his marriage to Stella.
Well, actress and mum of two who is now in her third marriage has responded by posting these below and the caption to follow;
“You don’t need permission to love. You don’t need permission to have peace. You don’t need permission to be kind. You don’t need permission to be filled with joy. You don’t need permission to smile. These are some of the best things in life and guess what? They are FREE.
So why aren’t we grabbing as much as we can? Why choose hate instead of Love? Why choose evil instead of kindness? Why choose fights instead of peace? Why do we spend almost half our lives on the negative stuff when the positive stuff are right in front of us and they are free. I made my choice and I am loving it. What about you?”
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018