Four of them have been singled out as outstanding and they include: Williams Troost-Ekong, Leah Balogun, Alex iwobi and Tyronnee Ebuechi.
Williams Troost-Ekong was born in Netherlands, he represent Nigeria on international level. He played at Youth level for fulham and Totteham Hotspur. Last year, Troost-Ekong signed up for Turkish football club, Bursaspor of the Süper Lig.
His father is Nigerian and his mom is Dutch. Him and his partner are currently expecting a child together.
Leah Balogun is a German Nigerian footballer, he plays for Nigeria on International level and On 22 May 2018 he signed with Premier League club, Brighton & Hove Albion. His mom is German and his Dad is Nigerian.
Alex Iwobi was born 3 May 1996. He plays as a forward for Premier League club Arsenal. He is the nephew of Nigerian football legend, Jay Jay Okocha. Iwobi was born in Lagos before moving to England at the age of four. He is “best mates” with former Arsenal teammate Tyrell Robinson.
Tyronne Ebuechi was born on the 16th of December 1995. He plays for Portuguese club Benfica.
In November 2016, Ebuehi was called up for the first time to the Nigeria national team for a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Algeria. However, he declined the call-up stating that he needed some time to settle into his team ADO Den Haag. He was later called up for friendlies against Senegal and Burkina Faso in March 2017 and joined up with the squad.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018