Dubai is one of the destinations Nigerians frequent today because journeying to the gateway of the Middle East has been made slightly easy and the cost is quite affordable especially if you book your flight with Jumia Travel.
In Dubai, there are so many attractions to see and experience. To explore some of these destinations, you do not have to pay a dime and we know that Nigerians love freebies.
Here are some of the things you can do in Dubai for free.
Window shop at the Dubai Mall
Dubai Mall is the world’s largest mall. This automatically makes it a hub to visit and it costs nothing to check out the vast shopping areas. This shopping centre of 5.4 million square feet, with 1,200 stores attracts over 54 million annual visitors. If you have some cash, you can splurge on the resplendent items on display.
Watch the splashing fountains
Next door to the mall is Dubai’s famous splashing fountains which is said to be the world’s largest performing fountain. This free attraction is fitted with 6,000 lights and 50 colour projectors. Performances are held daily and last up to 5 minutes.
Enjoy the beach
Jumeirah Beach Residence Beach is one of the best beaches in Dubai offering water sports, parasailing, wakeboarding, banana boating, camel rides and more activities for everyone. This is a great place to meet and mix with locals, expats, and tourists.
Visit Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary is a wetland reserve renowned for attracting migratory birds in large numbers. The wetlands have large numbers of birds, crustaceans, small mammals and fish. It sits at the mouth of the Dubai Creek and no entry fee is charged.
Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort
Built in 1787, the fort was reopened to the public in 1971 as an official museum that displays the history of Dubai and its heritage. It’s free to see the fort, but if you want to venture inside you will be charged an entry fee. Inside, you will find antiques such as pottery and weapons as well as pictures of old and new Dubai.
- 15 surprisingly strict rules The Royals have to follow when they travel – The Queen doesn’t even have a passport & she can go anywhere in the world (With Pics)
- 10 shocking things Meghan Markle had to give up after marrying Prince Harry – She can never be an Actress again (Photos)
- See photos of the French Pornstar rumoured to be Drake’s babymama
- Checkout the most stylish Nigerian rich kids – Tobi sure knows how to spend his father’s money (PHOTOS)
- 10 Nigerian male celebrities that love to show off their kids On Social Media – We all know Davido is a family man (Photos)