Kylie Jenner has been revealed to be the richest member of the Kardashian-Jenner family. On Wednesday, Forbes magazine unveiled the cover of their August issue, showing the 20-year-old reality-star-turned-beauty-mogul on the cover for an issue focused on ‘America’s Women Billionaires’.
According to the magazine, Kylie – who is set to turn 21 next on August 10 – is currently worth an estimated $900million thanks to her cosmetics line.
Once she crosses the $1billion mark, she will unseat Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg as the youngest-ever self-made billionaire.
In perspective, Kylie Jenner is worth more than twice of Kim Kardashian’s worth. At just 20yrs, she’s #27 on the list of richest women in American and the youngest.
The next older person is 47yrs. The average age of people above her on the list is 66yrs.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018