Cardi B and her husband Offset have just welcomed their baby girl, who they have named Kulture Kiari Cephus. The New York rapper broke the news on her Instagram page by sharing e a photo from her maternity shoot with the caption ‘Kulture Kiari Cephus 07/10/18?? @offsetyrn‘.
Kiari Cephus is Offset’s full name. He and Cardi were (secretly) married back in October 2017. This past April, Cardi publicly revealed her pregnancy during her “Saturday Night Live” debut.
Shortly after, she performed at Coachella, but was then forced to cancel a handful of summer tour dates due to her pregnancy. In late July, Offset and the Migos will embark on a North American tour with Drake.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018