Yesterday, a youth corps member, Linda Angela Igwetu, who was meant to complete her service year today July 5th, was shot dead by a trigger-happy policeman in Abuja. Linda was out celebrating her passing out with her friends when the policeman shot the car she was in. She sustained gunshot wound and was rushed to Garki hospital but the hospital refused treating her because there was no police report authorizing them to treat her gunshot wound.
She bled to death. Falz, who is also a trained lawyer, says no hospital has the right to deny even an armed robber treatment.
See his tweets below;
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018