There is a popular saying that there is no romance without finance in Nigeria, leaving several matured men to grab their pillows all thorugh the night due to their inability to run a relationship with the opposite s*x. A report shows how it is expensive to manage the financial affairs of a lady in the country, in the face of a dwindling economy and country which has become the poverty capital of the world ahead of India.
Joro Olumofin who is a relationship expert and self-acclaimed love doctor has this to say:
The Average salary of a Nigerian man with Bsc & Msc is N120,000 a month. Is this enough to maintain a relationship?
Based on Direct Observations and Psychometrics men complain that ladies are not bringing a lot to the relationship to support their income in dating & courtship.
Here are a list of things that most girlfriends demand from their boyfriends with his N120,000 Salary
1. Monthly Hair & Beauty maintenance – N30,000
2. Monthly Outings (Cinema, Clubbing, Restaurants). -N25,000
3. Data & Airtime – N12,000
4. Monthly Allowance – N25,000
5. Miscellaneous- N30,000
This sums up to N122,000 which is more than most bachelors salaries. It’s sad that N120,000 a month is not Enough to maintain a girlfriend.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018