Awoof Cars conducts its business in a manner that satisfaction is guaranteed such that there wouldn’t have to be any quarrel with clients. The difference between the poor, middle Class and the Rich is information. Need to buy a quality and carefully used imported cars? Doing it alone takes a huge amount of time, Research and energy. You have to bargain alone against car dealers with no one on your side, you miss out on the best price. With cars buying services from a professional broker like Awoof Company, you get top quality cars in USA at the affordable and low prices. We go the extra miles to see you get the best deal and that is why when a prospective buyers ask if we are a car dealer, we tell them we are not, but a broker: A Broker is a company or an individual who arranges transactions between the seller and the buyer for a commission when the deal is executed. Our services attract a flat charge of N100, 000. You can pay for car directly to the auction by yourself. When we win/buy your car as far as you have a dollar account with any Nigerian bank, we will land the car in a more reasonable price compared than what the dealers are selling here in Nigeria if you follow our processes.
What makes our services standout, compare to the Nigerian dealers?
1. We make sure we buy car that are affordable and fits your budget. Do you know you can actually get a TOYOTA CAMRY and HIGHLANDERS for a low budget as far as you are ready to pay a security deposit? HONDA ACCORDS can also be got through the same process; we shall teach you how it works. We have been in existence since 2014. We know how it works. You just have to trust our company and be ready to work with us, if not, you will keep spending a lot for a car dealer; we understand you might be afraid to part with your money pending the arrival of the car. We only require a security deposit of N150, 000 (Refundable fees) to kick start the process, this deposit is a commitment fees that shows you are serious in dealing with us and can be called back. If you change your mind, we will honorably refund the money .
2. Our cars come with a SECURED AIRBAG; do you know that 72 per cent of cars on Nigerian roads do not have an Airbag? These are the cheapest cars in auction and that is what the dealers will sell for you after fixing them in Nigeria. They do this because some people just want to buy car they see irrespective of the condition. We make sure we do not buy front damaged car for you, do you know that 34 per cent of cars in Nigeria have a flood history and that is why the air-conditioning will never work perfectly. Ordinarily, a good car should have a chilly air-conditioner.
4. At Awoof cars, we will never buy a severely damaged vehicle for you but you can get a car that has a dent at the back and not in the front because of the engine. Any car that has had head-on collision, there is the tendency that the engine would have been affected. Actually, up to 80 per cent of cars in Nigeria have a history of being front damaged.
Below is how our services work:
1. Visit www.copart.com or www.iaai.com and search for any car of your choice. Send us the LOT NUMBER which is 8 digit numbers, or we can help you search and send you three different pictures and you will have to choose one that we bid on.
2. You pay for BUYING, TRUCKING and SHIPPING after the bid is won. We then send you the dock receipt follow by the bill of lading after four weeks as we ship by Grimardli or AES. Our company will handle the clearance and you pay us balance after you come to our office for inspection or when we deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria..You can take a step of faith by visiting our physical office and meet with our representatives who will show you how our process works.
We thank those who have done business with us and those that have just placed their order, as we urge them to keep referring us to their relatives, friends, colleagues and associates.
Visit our website today to get started, or walk into our main office in Lagos.
AWOOF CARS AUCTION SERVICES INT’L LIMITED
35B ABISOGUN LEIGH, OGBA, IKEJA, Lagos
Phone calls: 01-2911515, 08023851599 (8am-9pm) Monday- Saturday
Whatsapp only: +2348099050213 (24/7)
Email: [email protected],[email protected]