Series of warnings have been meted out to parents and guardians of children/wards especially toddlers on leaving them play around unsupervised.
The latest came after a minor surgery by a team of medical doctors at the university teaching hospital, UCH, Ibadan was done on a little boy to remove a toy which got stuck in his throat.
The boy was rushed to the University College Hospital, Ibadan in Oyo state as the doctors attended to him and put him to sleep before removing the toy from his throat as can be seen in the pictures.
A social media user wrote; UCH, Ibadan doctors surgically removes toy stuck up in little boys throat. Parents, let’s be careful with toys around the kids. God help us all.