If you feel any of these, just know you are REALLY NOT in love… You’re just wasting your time
2. You’re trying to fill a void.
This requires a lot of thinking and a lot of soul searching so it may be emotionally draining. Are you trying to find companionship or intimacy with someone because you miss having a body to be next to? Are you seeking validation from someone else? And are you just looking to fill up your time?
Regardless, if you think you are trying to fill an empty space, you probably are, which means you probably only like the idea of them to fill a void and that’s it.
1. You don’t feel like the complete you.
If you don’t feel like your partner is fulfilling your expectations of satisfaction and completion, there’s a good chance you aren’t interested in them. When you’re with someone you should be complete on a deeper emotional level. But if there are roadblocks that keep preventing you from diving that deep together, then something is holding you back. Yes, you need to feel complete as an individual, but you should also feel complete as a couple too.
It’s super hard to determine if you are interested in the person or just the idea of them, but these tips should help you dig a little deeper to figure out your situation a little easier.
Obviously, if you find yourself mentally making excuses or having to deflect any of these points I think the answer is obvious you’re in love with the idea of them, not the person.
By Brittany Christopoulos, Yourtango.
TOP POSTS NOW
- Top 10 most handsome Yoruba actors – I bet you didn’t know #7 & #8 are Yoruba demons (With Pics)
- 8 Things you should never do when thunder is striking – Everyone does #7 and it’s the most dangerous
- 10 mysterious things that happen to your body while you sleep – #6 is the reason why you always forget your dreams