TheInfoNG - Your Tablet for Entertainment, News, Gossips & Trends..

‘All the money in my drawer is gone’ – Lady laments as her store in Balogun market burns right In front of her eyes (Video)

A fire incident was reported to have happened at the popular Balogun market in Lagos Island. According to reports reaching us, Anambra plaza was razed this morning after a generator caught fire in the building.

Many stores and proprieties worth millions were reported to have gone  down in the tragic fire accident.

A lady randomly saw a tweet about the fire incidence on her twitter timeline and realized it was her store that was getting burnt. It was a masochistic experience for the lady who didn’t know how to react to what she was watching live on her phone.

Read her sad tweets below:

The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) is yet to give any official statement as at press time.





1 of 3


Leave a Reply

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More