TheInfoNG - Your Tablet for Entertainment, News, Gossips & Trends..

“Today my life flashed before my eyes” – Nigerian lady narrates how her vibrator started melting while using it

A Nigerian lady on Twitter has narrated how using a vibrator almost took her life.

The lady identified as @webdesignher on Twitter decided to use her vibrator on the “highest and most violent setting” for the first time.

In her series of tweets, she revealed that the vibrator started melting and almost barbecued her private parts.

She tweeted;

“So my vagina almost caught fire today

Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos

1. Its super loud

2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery

Today i was like fuck it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then i started feeling heat on my fingers but i was like “nah its the friction from the vibration..” then i started smelling a combination of burning tyre and u know how..

(contd.) how on sallah day when they are burning the hair off the ram? Yes that was my coochie hair being singed. The vibrator imploded, started melting from the inside and tried to barbeque my hooha. I flung it and ran to the bathroom to tamba

Aliexpress eshay oh. Made in China.

My biggest fear is dying from a sex related accident or having a sex toy stuck in me which is why i dont trust dildos. Today my life flashed before my eyes. Imagine them finding my dead body with barbequed vagina. I’ve learned to appreciate my own fingers.”

HOT NOW

RELATED STORIES

TRENDING

1 of 9

LATEST UPDATES

Leave a Reply

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More