Annoying things Nigerian girls like saying – Talking of the average Nigerian girl who resides in Nigeria. Sometimes i just feel irritated when they say some awkward things. I am not an exceptional person (at least no one has ever said i am) but there are just somethings ladies ought to say like people with common sense. It wont cost anyone anything to give a thought to something before talking. Just a little thinking wont hurt.
- iPhone 7 news and features: All you need to know about the new iPhone
- 10 facts about masturbation they don’t want you to know…
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 7 women who you won’t believe actually exist (+Photos)
1 Nigerian men are the best : Okay i know being loyal is a good thing and al’ . I actually love people who are faithful and protective. However there is a thin line btw loyalty and common sense.
Apart from the fact that we appear more loyal than our male counterparts, i dont see how saying they are the best changes anything. It just makes you look kinda dumb to converse with since you clearly dont know when to use common superlatives.
2, Like really? Oh pls say something different for once.
3, I will make my hair very soon She has been carrying her natural God given hair for a while but she still feels a need to explain to every1 why she has not rocked an artificial one yet.
O dear, just go and wear a weave and stop throwing ur insecurity on people’s faces
A lady can rock her natural hair and still look classic and do as many styles as she wants. Why is hers making her feel sick? eeewww.
4, You are shining, which cream are you using? 90% of the time she means which lightening cream are you using.
Dear girl, not every girl with a fair skin uses “cream”
Even if she is using one, not everyone is ready to disclose their “beauty enhancement” products to anyone. Lol
5, You have pointed nose, you are so lucky And she is so unlucky with her button nose!
6, I like my men tall, dark and handsome Can you just stop parroting that 1800s ideal male look that you know nothing about and come up with something original?
7, Wow you are a black beauty She says this when she sees a stunning girl with dark skin.
Sweetheart that girl knows she is black, she has seen herself all her life as a black girl. Why do u feel she has to be reminded of her blackness everytime you throw her a compliment. *rolls eyes*
8, Why do you act this way It is called “individualism” Everyone must not act the same or love the same things. We are not all born to follow a status quo. Its very easy to wrap around the head but she wont because she does not want to embrace the complexities of life.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Genevieve Nnaji disgraced in Milan, fiancé allegedly cancels their secret wedding (Photos)
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..
- Check out Ini Edo husband’s first wife, she is so beautiful! + See what she sent to Ini (See Photos)
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- Top 12 most handsome Nollywood actors at the moment (With Pictures)
- 7 A-List Nigerian celebrities that own a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon luxurious SUV (With Pictures)
- 13 African celebrity mums with the hottest bodies – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- Footballer Kelechi Ihenacho building a massive home in Nigeria (photos)