Nigerian singer, 9ice, whose last single ‘Living Things’ sparked controversy on social media, in a chat with showtime disclosed how scared he was when he heard he was going to be a dad at 28. 9ice who welcomed his first child with Toni Payne’s, said he was very scared because he believed he was too young to father a child, and he wasn’t ready emotionally and otherwise. The singer who has 4 kids from different women said;
“When news of my first child’s pregnancy got to me, I was gripped with fear because I thought I was too young to father a child. I was just 28-years old at that time so I wasn’t really prepared emotionally or otherwise, I felt I wasn’t ready for that kind of commitment”, he revealed.
“When my son was finally born, it became clear to me that his birth was not a mistake; this was what actually inspired me to write and sing the song No be mistake”, he further said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 7 most effective ways to increase your d*ck size – with #2 and #4, you could gain 4 extra inches
- “You fool, Wizkid and Davido beef is staged” – Cynthia Morgan reveals
- Tekno shades Wizkid and Davido (see screenshots)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Checkout Senator Dino Melaye’s Luxurious cars and mansions (See photos & cost of each car)