The charred remains found in a shallow grave in Johannesburg have been confirmed as those of 22-year-old Karabo Mokoena, her family said on Sunday. Hours before her murder on April 27‚ Karabo Mokoena had had a heated argument with her boyfriend Sandile Mansoe in a Sandton nightclub that deteriorated into a physical fight‚ the Sunday Times reported.
“We mothers feel the pain, the social workers came and I got a report that the family is still shocked and shattered in terms of what happened and how it happened.” said Gauteng Social Development MEC Nandi Mayathula-Khaza.
“Today is Mother’s Day, our children are celebrating their mothers, Karabo is no more to celebrate her mother.” she added.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Checkout Timaya’s 6 Luxurious Cars and his House – He is a living proof that hardwork pays (Photos)
- Video: Ooni of Ife and Oba of Lagos meet again at Obasanjo’s son’s wedding – See what happened!
- 10 Nollywood actresses that live scandal-free lives – Number 3, 4 & 6 are loved by everyone (With Pics)
- 10 facts about Olamide and why he is called ‘Baddo’ – #8 might make you hate him (With Photos)
- See the 5 Nigerian celebrities who give their fans money the most – #4 is never appreciated
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (With Photos)